HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'm losing my best friend today. She's been around for 20 years. Now, I just can't trust her. Painful.

Best Answer

at that exact time she/he supposed to pray to god, she is very lucky haven't you heard? you are going in gods plan just the way he wanted it. be happy that you well always end up at a good time with Allah(god). <br />
ALLAH(god): the more you pray to me the more i give to you!<br />
same thing isa(Jesus) said.

Best Answer

No can't say I ever have I more less just move on.

Best Answer

I don't cry.....much at all in my life~ just tbh. I feel bad everyday for losing a friend though, only to one friend.

Best Answer

I don't cry everynight,though if i didn't blot it out I probably would.<br />
I lost my best friend to suicide,he hanged himself in 2004.Unfortunately at that time I had moved 100 miles away.This move cost me all my friends,others have either moved away or moved abroad.<br />
I do have a couple of friends fairly locally though one is an abuser and the other usually only turns up when he wants somethings.<br />
To add insult to injury I also live in the middle of nowhere,great huh? To top that all off the last 10 years I have been suffering from some really terrible health problems,through no fault of my own.Just when you could do with your closest friends I have no one within whom I can confide.

Best Answer