Theres a work colleague who is only 2 years older then I. She has 3 children and pancreatic cancer. She wont live to see another Christmas. Its a terrible disease.
Thevy29 Thevy29 26-30, M 15 Answers Feb 16 in Health

Cancer is a joke! I have a cancer and the more I avoid doctors and their poisons the longer I live and the healthier I get. It will be the chemo and the radiation that kill her if she bought the bill of goods from the doctors!!!

Best Answer

She has been through that. Now all she wants is the best quality of life to spend with her kids.

Best Answer

The poor thing those do more harm than good.

Best Answer

Well have I got news for you. That diagnosis was given to someone I know five years ago, and he's still around. Hope that happens to your work colleague too.

Best Answer

My Uncle had it and it spread through him. The told him he had 6 months. He lasted 8 years. Was convinced the pain meds would do him in. So he went through all of it without any pain management whatsoever.

Best Answer

Doctors cannot always be right as we are individuals. Some people can cope with pain better than others. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and to all those on here who lost someone dear to them.

Best Answer

Im so sorry to hear about this, my late father in law passed away from this disease. Its not easy to live with. You just need to make sure you can be there for her and make her life as comfortable as possible. Keep your strength up.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I've just lost an aunt and cousing to cancer. My sister had kidney cancer and she survived (with half a kidney less) but she's here, thank God.

Best Answer

Tell her to read Brandon Bays book, 'The Journey'.

Best Answer

yes, my grandmother

Best Answer

Yes my auntie

Best Answer

several.....one of my buddies died from pancreatic cancer....very fast

Best Answer

many

Best Answer

Such a shame--has she consulted Cancer Treatment Center of America? They do some marvelous stuff.

Best Answer

my mom died 8 months ago with stomach and back bone cancer. she was in pain when she died.

Best Answer

I am sorry for your loss. Cancer is becoming an epidemic.

Best Answer

Oh, no I am so sorry!

I have known someone with cancer.

Best Answer

Everybody knows somebody who has cancer. Most people know many people who have had cancer.

Best Answer