I applied but unfortunately I didn't have a high enough aptitude for it.

Best Answer

Both me and my fiance are sociopaths. Interesting relationship to say the least.

Best Answer

Can a relationship between two sociopaths work? I'm sure one is subservient to the other because no sociopath will ever let their partner have dominance over them. It must be a real war zone in this situation.

Best Answer

War zone is right LOL I am logical and he is the broken record.

Best Answer

My half-sister. And she's screwed up all our lives royally.

Best Answer

Yes, I know a real sociopath, but I'm not sure if all the people answering this question really know what it means.<br />
My ex-husband was a very real sociopath. Meaning PSYCHOPATH. It's silly that those two words get such different reactions and associations, but they are extremely similar. I don't know which he is technically, but the behaviors are generally the same.<br />
Most people who know they are sociopaths would never tell you they are. Ever.

Best Answer

YES! And he's a closet gay as well! Talk about anger issues!!

Best Answer

Myself. And my friend (and I use that term loosely) is a psychopath. Makes for interesting conversations. And it's nice to talk to someone who won't shy away from my world views.

Best Answer

I have certainly had to room with a few while at the state hospital.

Best Answer

I don't know if I'd call him a sociopath or just sad. High school drop out, smokes weed and drinks all the time, has angry outbursts. Does not like authority figures. He'll be in jail one day if no one leads him straight, but he's kind of scary. Carries a pocket knife and a lighter.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Socio? Yes unfortunately I have met a few. Rather odd thing having no remorses. Psycho? Everymorning.

Best Answer

Yes but if I tell you they will have to kill you!

Best Answer