I don't want to ask my fiance about it because I don't want to know how much it was, but I'd like to know a little more about my ring, like carat, cut, setting, and other details like that? The url has a photo of my ring at the bottom of the entry. EP Link
cephaloscotti cephaloscotti 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Marriage

I'm no expert, but it looks like a round-cut bezel set diamond. It's also extremely gorgeous. From one engaged woman to another, congrats!

Best Answer

Any jeweler can answer all those questions. Just tell them you're not asking the value of the ring.

Best Answer

Yes they lead to marriage which leads to happiness which turns to hate which leads to divorce...<br />
Sometimes

Best Answer

Three C's: Cut, Carats, & Clarity. Obviously round cut, Clarity cannot be determined from a photo. VS1 and VS2 are not as bad as you might imagine. They indicate minor inclusions visible under 10X magnification and are less expensive than clearer stones. The final is Carats - unless you have tiny hands, that looks like at least a full carat - a very respectable size, unless your a Diva and want something costing well into 5 figures.

Best Answer

Rule of thumb is the ring should cost 3 or 4 times what he makes in a month. Ive heard 3 times and Ive heard 4 times.

Best Answer

a reputable appraiser can give you all that information and more, but he would need to examine the ring, not a picture, to do any more than put names to the cut and the setting.

Best Answer

http://www.bluenile.com/signature-ideal-round-diamonds<br />
It's round. That link tells more about round cuts.<br />
The setting is a bezel setting.

Best Answer

You have a very pretty hand. <br />
Yeah, off topic.

Best Answer

Thank you. I've always thought I had ugly hands. My fingers are all crooked.

Best Answer

l looked again and l see what you mean, but it isn't a flaw. l notice women's hands more than most people, so l know what l'm talking about here... lol. Seriously, you do have pretty hands.

Best Answer