girllovesgirl girllovesgirl 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Politics

I know that he was basically a father to the modern Turkey. He has an airport named after him and he is still very revered in Turkey.

Best Answer

Musthapa kemal ataturk is the founding father of modern Turki, well.. let's say he's as the same like okubo toshimischi in japan

Best Answer

You lost me on Okubo Toshimischi, I thought modern Japan was to a large extent built on the base Douglas MacArthur set up as military ruler after WWII, but I admit I haven't read much about that period.

Best Answer

i think it's the meiji restoration that built the foundation of modern japan like reformation of the government system from shogunate to democracy and there's a lot of other things too

Best Answer

Ah, okay, I was thinking of "modern" as being post WWII

Best Answer

never heard of this name before. I know we spell it as "atateurk"

Best Answer

Founded modern Turkey after the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of WWI, made it a secular rather than religious state, to Turkey what George Washington is to the US

Best Answer

Who is that?

I guess that answers your question.

Best Answer