aldergrovepun aldergrovepun 18-21 17 Answers Jul 20, 2009

Smoke better weed.

Best Answer

If you can not see the absurdity of this question, it is because the weed has affected your brain already.

SAD

Best Answer

drink it in tea or put the weed in vodka , the alchol dissolves the THC , either that or smoke a bong.

Best Answer

I like what joywish has to say! The coughing is a natural part of smoking weed, just like the buzz.

Honestly, there is an age where the pot smoking needs to stop, and I firmly believe that is when you reach adulthood. Your profile states that you are between the ages of 18 & 21 and are therefore an adult. Grow up instead of trying to learn how to smoke pot.

I think that weed should be consumed for medicinal purposes only! For people who have to be a contribution to society it is not logical or professional. Being a burn out seems like more of a liability than an asset!

(JUST AN OPINION -- no offense to you or any other adult pot smokers).

Best Answer

You shoulden't smoke weed, it's bad for you.

Best Answer

If none of the above answers have given you the answer you are looking for, then I suggest you get a vaporizer that people use to smoke weed. I don't smoke it but saw a story on the web. Supposedly you are going to get about 90% of the THC into your lung verses any other method of smoking. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

Best Answer

you could try to consume it by other means than smoking it, although i know it doesn't kick in as quickly. you could also check with your doc to see if s/he can give you some sort of asthma medication. don't tell them that you smoke pot because they might just tell you to quit. good luck! smoke on!

Best Answer

You have damaged something, if you continue to smoke it will not get a chance to heal.

Best Answer

This is the best solution:

Best Answer

uhh duhh stop it!

Best Answer

Don't breathe!lol

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

see doc, if you have an infection

Best Answer