HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Community

unfortunately, yes, and it tears your heart out... all the people say "get on with your life"<br />
but you can't. It will eventually pass...It will leave scars, but it will pass. you are too precious to dwell on it. there are others better than them, believe me...believe in yourself.

Best Answer

Yes. I had a freind he was a great friend but its been a year and weve had no contact whatsoever. I still miss him

Best Answer

Yes, for me it is the most agonizing thing i have done to myself. I hope he talks to me, but it never happens. I don't like it.

Best Answer

same here :(

Best Answer

Yeah, its pretty guttering.

Best Answer

Sure! It happens all the time when someone close dies. I realize that's not what you'e referring to , but at my age, it's the first thing to come to mind.

Best Answer

yes I do... every minute I spend awake I keep telling myself that my ex will call me and want to talk, but deep down I know it's not going to happen

Best Answer

im sorry :(

Best Answer

it's okay... we had an amazing 10 years together, the best 10 years of my life, and while losing her hurts.. at least I got to experience the happieness

Best Answer

Yes I know the feeling, feels like crap

Best Answer

it feels terrible

Best Answer