angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 25 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

I try, I really do but sometimes I just haven't got any 'funny' left.

Best Answer

You must do.. it is just hiding under the heartache right now.

Best Answer

I can find humour in most situations.

Best Answer

Yes and no, yes because when im in school im all cheerful and nice and that how everyone sees me. No because when I home I get depressed and want to suicide or hurt myself because everything at home is a daily reminder of all themistakes I do and my parents make it worse ny blameing things on me. ):

Best Answer

Hehe,..what do you think?

Life is serious? Who knew?

Best Answer

Who knew indeed. :P

Best Answer

Still learning

Best Answer

It fits in with my easy going nature - I never take myself too seriously, so it's easy for me to laugh - mostly at myself. =)

Best Answer

best way to be. :)

Best Answer

I think so! =)

Best Answer

I do (mostly) depending on the circumstances of course.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Read something funny.

Best Answer

Life isn't worth living if you can't laugh once in while.

Best Answer

I do stop reading to watch sitcoms.

Best Answer

I like to watch reruns of the old " Tonight Show" starring Johnny Carson. Some of his guests that appeared on the show along with the comedy skits that Carson performed in were absolutely hilarious. Miss Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon. The Tonight Show orchestra conducted by Doc Severinson was superb. Last of the television Big Bands.

Best Answer

get off ep D:

Best Answer

Make me. :P

Best Answer

ha ha .. ADDICTION TILL THE BONES :) .. can't take it out :P

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

All my life's seriousness flew from my soul, too I don't care where, about a year ago. Life is now nothing but a blast till the day I die.:))

Best Answer

Amazing... right? To just be able to laugh. :)

Best Answer

Not that I was serious that often before lol.

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I don't know. I certainly try to, though!

Best Answer

Yes, I just laugh about the seriousness but sometimes even laughs can't handle it XD

Best Answer

Aside from when I'm at work, I'm rarely knowingly serious on purpose ;-)

Best Answer

I can be serious even away from work... but sometimes it just feels good to get silly. I can even be silly at work, lol.... depends on circumstances. I find it puts my juniors at ease when I am silly. :P

Best Answer

I don't like being serious when I'm away from work, and even at work I like to joke around a lot...just as long as the work is getting done and done right ;-)

Best Answer

Precisely. Joking appropriately at the work place has been effective in relaxing people and increasing efficiency. I always use this on my teams. :P ... And sometimes in life, we need to be serious, sometimes. Lol. But I will always take a laugh. :P

Best Answer

Sometimes, yes...but in nearly every bad situation there's a humors silver lining to chuckle at. And if I can find it, I'll take the laugh ;-)

Best Answer

Sounds like me too. :)

Best Answer

And that's why our fake relationship works so perfectly, my darling ;-)

Best Answer

Lol.. nothing to do with it being fake? :P There is compatibility in our fakeness, lol. :))

Best Answer

Oh, I'd say our comparability is very real. It's just the relationship built around it that is debatably fake ;-)

Best Answer

Ahha, you make things so clear for me. :D

Best Answer

Do I? That would be a first for me! ;-) lol

Best Answer

A first! I get a first! Now that should be etched in your memory. Of me. :P **giggles. Lol.. alright, I'm now pretending to work for real. :P

Best Answer

And there ya go with that adorable giggle again! OK, sexy, I'll let ya get back to pretending to work then. I should be off to dream sweetly of you anyway ;-) *muah!*

Best Answer

I think you have to

Best Answer

Most of the time

Best Answer