Wow!<br />
that's interesting.<br />
I have blocked two muslims who wanted to marry for immigration<br />
one who wanted to convert me to Islam<br />
a woman who wanted me to deposit a vast amount of money (which I don't have) into her bank account<br />
a man who gets his jollies from changing wet nappies<br />
a man who get his jollies from cruelty<br />
I'm not a Christian, but as i understand it Jesus recommended turning a the other cheek when faced with abuse... blocking seems very gentle and passive to me... it does no harm.<br />
I do however have a remarkably peaceful life at present, and enough joy of life to justify saying that I feel like I'm in heaven, although no doubt this too shall pass. ;)

Best Answer

*facepalm* whether or not you block someone has nothing to do with whether or not you are going to heaven. "Heaven" is where we all came from anyway and we're all gonna return once the darkness is purged.

Best Answer

You know I am being sarcastic don't you? Lord....

Best Answer

lol actually I didn't. :S

Best Answer

Glad you got that out of your system.

Best Answer

Nope. Still have it in my system..... I just don't like hypocracy. It reminds me of the church I grew up in that I had to run away from.... Run far, far away. Continuing to see it in other people who are just so adamant about being saved, and filled with the holy spirit makes me know how correct I was and strengthens my resolve to continue to stay away.... Far, far away!
I do believe that is the opposite of what kind of persona you are supposed to portray to the World because it shows just how much one has not been affected by Christ, Christianity, nor the Bible.

Best Answer

I can't help what the Holy Spirit has done for me, which fulfills the book of Acts chapter two, which says that I am the church, I blocked you because you were really angry, and I really didn't want to argue with you at all, the bible says that it is a waste of time and not to do it. But please don't run away from people who God has saved, don't run away from the chruch.

Best Answer

I was not angry. Another case of misunderstanding. You cannot tell a person's emotional content online unless you ask them what they are feeling. There was no argument. I asked you a question and you answered it seeming upset that I asked and blocked me... Without any reason. Don't blame your actions on the Bible. For some reason the content of my question caused you to become angry but not angry enough to not answer the question. *sigh.... If anything I am just very disappointed.... Anyway, the reason I know you were angry is because you told me in the email but didn't allow me to reply and clarify. My advice is not to skip to conclusions and instead ask questions about a person's intentions and allow a response. My experience with countless people I have known is similar to this experience. Like I said sometimes I want to be wrong. Anyway, have a nice day!

Best Answer

I don't even know how to do that...

Best Answer

Did you also know that if you preach to people who you know don't want to hear it, and annoy people on EP you are a troll?

Best Answer

Tell God I said Hi

Best Answer

I believe I be goin'to hell. Heck, im already there...

Best Answer

oky-doky

Best Answer

You are a total religious masochist aren't you?

Best Answer

Maple.... You crack me up, Man..... You are just too much! ;0)~

Best Answer

do you realize that if you judge pple you will not go to heaven as well?

Best Answer

It was sarcastic... LoL!

Best Answer

Yes, I believe that was in the book of Luke.

Best Answer

Yeah.... LOL

Best Answer

LOL ...<br />
Its alright :P

Best Answer

That’s funny, I don't remember reading ANY of that in my Bible.

Best Answer

what time did he get there as he said he'd be at mine at 7pm but didn't get here till way after that

Best Answer

Yeah like midnight. He was riding a bicycle with training wheels.... Very slow.

Best Answer

I am not hateful towards you.

Best Answer

I am sure that you like others who have done something to show how Worldly they in fact are have told themselves after whatever degree of hateful action taken for no reason that somehow they were "righteous" in doing so..... And I came so close to believing your words were true.... Unfortunately, that common human, Worldly aspect just keeps rearing its "ugly" head. I challenge you to surprise me and help me to eat my words... Weirdly enough, sometimes I like being wrong!

Best Answer