my older sister words can make someone jump off of a building. she would upset everyone & justify her actions. she told me this wrold isnt made for people like me...i used to be shy and very sweet. :(
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 14 Answers May 31, 2010

Yes, my mother who has been "mommy dearest" to me and my sister who's following her traits. They both are negative, so hurtful and selfish as hell. I pray for them and choose not to be like them. However, because they are family sometimes they are the knife in my back I just can't take out.

Best Answer

Yes. It seems like I am the person who people come to to vent and spill out their negative "stuff" of all kinds. When they are done, they seem fine, but I'm a wreck and emotionally drained.

Best Answer

Well for me I usually try to find the good in people then can't take it anymore if they are negative angry and says hurtful things.

Best Answer

Yup , their in my last answer as i'm Damned if I do and Damned if I Don't type family . Paschar

Best Answer

Theres two side to my mother. One very sweet and easy to get along with... the other is very negative and semi dark... takes on the traits of a sociopath.. still not sure if she is or isnt one

Best Answer

Yes, it is very tiresome to be around such people.

Best Answer

Yes i have done,id rather not be around ppl like that any more.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I do. You should feel sorry for someone who is unable to see the "greener" side. Can you imagine always thinking and seeing NEGATIVE? I think that would be awful to lose sight of optimism.

Best Answer