Suicide bombers

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Well success can be relative. I got hired at a major department store in the 90's. my interviewer told me my job duties would be putting merchandise that customers had purchased into their cars. I <br />
thought , "Cool , that doesn't sound too hard or too bad . " So I showed up three days later for my first day and my boss led me out to the dock,where a huge semi was backing up into it. He then told me to go ahead and start unloading the 52 foot trailer. I told him what he interviewer had told me I would be doing and my new boss just laughed and said we get two trucks a week and me and a couple other guys had to unload them. So I did what he said but after I had been there three weeks it hit me that I HATED this job. But I worked there for the next four years and was actually one of the best workers.

Best Answer

Alot of people stay in jobs that they hate. Money talks, naturally

Best Answer