I was looking at Christmas ornaments and they're all from the 90's with "baby's first Christmas", a time when AIDS started killing a bunch of my gay brothers en masse. It's so sad to think about how sad it was then and how sad it continues to this day. :( Is it wrong to feel sad? Actually, I don't care if you think it's wrong to feel sad, because it sucks.
codycosmo codycosmo 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

Adopted cousin - he was gay and contracted it in the late 80s early 90s.

Best Answer

I suspect one guy who snuffed it a few years ago.... As i write this,a Queen song is playing on tv

Best Answer

My friend Randy was HIV + when I met him over 18yrs ago; he had the best spirit of any man I have ever known. Sadly 2 yrs ago, he passed away from blood cancer as a result of extended use of 'the cocktail'. I miss him to this day!

Best Answer

A few friends are now gone that way from me.

Best Answer

A really good friend from work. When he first tested positive, I was in tears.

Best Answer

My best friend did.

Best Answer

No I don't know anyone sorry

Best Answer

One, a cousin who was gay.

Best Answer

And no one cares about all the gays dying from AIDS or living with it. Such a fvcked up world I was brought into

Best Answer

codycosmo, people do care about people with AIDS.

Best Answer

Not "no one." A lot of people care; there's just not much they can do about it.

Best Answer

I don't believe that. There would be so much uproar if it was infect as many heterosexual young people.

Best Answer