tommiatkins tommiatkins 51-55, M 14 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

Which american? South American? Central American?

Best Answer

You mean English, right? lol

Best Answer

Isn't that mostly the ignorant Americans?

Best Answer

what do you mean talk american ? theres no such language as american

Best Answer

Sure there is. Ask the British.

Best Answer

i am british fcuk me americans speak english just like us british

Best Answer

Ha. OK. We Americans spell **** with the u before the c.

Best Answer

we spell it like that on ep so you dumb fcuks can read it

Best Answer

when my grandparents came to America from Italy the learned english and never spoke Italian in the home, so why not every immigrant.

Best Answer

That's just racist ppl but if anyone comes to live to the us they should learn English

Best Answer

Do you know how many Mexicans would love for us to learn Spanish?

Best Answer

It used to be that when immigrants came to the US, they lived in ghettoes and had the bad jobs, but their children went to schools and learned English and had a future.

Now people come here from Mexico and everything is in Spanish as well as in English, they can even vote in Spanish. So forever and ever they and their children and their grandchildren will be hauling the trash and cleaning the toilets and flipping the burgers.

Bilingualism is our latest form of slavery.

Best Answer

Most Mexicans understand English well but speaking it is difficult for them but at least they try.

Best Answer

I find it especially ironic given the dialect of the conservatives who feel this way: "Them Mexicans ain't know how to speak no American. They ain't even know how to talk right!"

Best Answer

I think anyone who comes to this country to live or work long-term should have to speak American... even if only broken or fractured, but well enough to basically function day to day.

Best Answer

I do wish my housekeeping staff spoke English. But then again, I also wish I'd taken Spanish instead of German in high school ;-)

Best Answer

Si

Best Answer