I knew one lady who never failed to talk about how her knees hurt or how she had a cold or how she felt sick everytime I saw her.
paclark paclark 31-35 11 Answers Jan 7, 2012

OMG, my head aches, my neck hurts, my stomach hurts, my hip hurts, my legs are killing me and I have an ingrown toenail. <br />
Oh yes, I know them all to well... If you're in that much pain then why are you out and about...<br />
I do like to tell them that my hair hurts ; )

Best Answer

Oh yes... My favourite hypercondriac ( lets call him Jim ), called to say he was visiting his GP, as he was having headaches and felt constantly sick. His GP advised him to buy a hat as he was suffering from sun stroke ! Unfortunatley he called most of his work collegues and suggest he was in the early stages of a brain tumour. <br />
Only laughter

Best Answer

Yes. i do. Its annoying because I myself from time to time have aches and pains...but what makes me the most frustrated...is when they dont make any attempt to correct the problem...they seem to enjoy the attention it brings

Best Answer

i was in hospital once and a patients visitor in the same ward sat there for ages telling them all about there ill health , when this patients illness very bad ,,,

Best Answer

Yes i do and it really gets annoying after a while, i have sympathy but like everyone i get sick of hearing the same song over and over and over and over and its not just that but it would be nice to hear some good news for a change, something happy to brighten the day.

Best Answer

You mean a hypercondriac, yes I know a few and yes they do...

Best Answer