It could also possibly blind someone. <br />
I prefer to simply open up a big can of Whip *** :) <br />
and use whatever weapon they brought with them against them.

Best Answer

Novel idea

Best Answer

And it comes in a bigger can.

Best Answer

Or I could just use a gun :D

Best Answer

well you dont need a permit to carry a can of hornet spray and you dont need a permit for a gun eather in todays worl

Best Answer

Depends on the state. You could always use both..too..

Best Answer

Bear repellent is even better

Best Answer

ill stick with a good left hook lol

Best Answer

As a Personal Safety Expert, I can tell you that using wasp spray as a way to defend yourself against a human threat is a bad idea. Wasp spray may be effective for dealing with wasps, but it's not a proven or an effective tool to use against another person, like if there was an intruder in your home. It will not work on those who cannot feel pain (alcohol, drugs, emotionally disturbed) because it doesn’t produce the inflammatory effects pepper spray does. Home defense pepper sprays deploy 25’, slam the attackers’ eyes shut & produces a loss of breath sensation. Pepper sprays for example will cover an entire doorway requiring less accuracy than wasp spray. These sprays are also tested before they leave the factory, so you know you're going to get a product that works when you need it most. Finally, if you contact a wasp spray manufacturer, they're going to tell you not to use their products as self-defense. I talked with 8, and all 8 told me their products aren't to be used for self-defense. You can contact them yourselves. Use pepper sprays for human as a way to defend yourself, NOT wasp spray!

Thank you!
Personal Safety Expert
personalsafetyexpert.com

Best Answer