guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 7 Answers Sep 1, 2013 in Community

I find that hard to believe , do you have proof?

Best Answer

Let the woman do all the work while the male sleeps in the sun., I guess it's not surprising they are the smartest.

Best Answer

i dont believe any one knows the intelligence of another living thing. how would they measure. capture one of every kind of animal and give it quiz?

Best Answer

Survival. Put all animals in a cage with a lion.

Best Answer

No - in my experience lions are quite stupid really, the average household cat displays more intelligence, manipulating their owner to get what they want than the average lion. Lions spend a lot of time sleeping, if not sleeping they are hunting and most of their hunting trips end in failure.

Best Answer

Lions usually eat their owners. There's the difference. Do you prefer to call 'manipulating' or 'getting eaten' smart ?

Best Answer

See you proved it yourself - once the stupid lion has eaten his owner he is stuck and will starve to death - while the house cat keeps manipulating his owner to bring back more food each week !

Best Answer

Then the forest department will find the man eating lion , sedate him and let him go in the jungle. The cat , well, will have no one to manipulate.

Best Answer

Chauvinistic, making all the lady lions chase his *ucking food.

Best Answer

I have never seen a lion wearing a suit, but a penguin always looks like he is Wearing a tucks.

Best Answer

have to disagree the common pig is

Best Answer