http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJjeWDvh6J0 It's my new favorite country song at the moment. The beginning of the song goes like this: If you ain't got two kids by 21, You're probably gonna die alone At least that's what tradition told you. And it don't matter if you don't believe, Come Sunday morning you best be there In the front row, like you're s'posed to. Same hurt in every heart. Same trailer, different park. Mamas hooked on Mary Kay Brothers hooked on Mary Jane And Daddies hooked on Mary two doors down. Mary Mary quite contrary, We get bored so we get married And just like dust we settle in this town. On this broken merry go 'round and 'round and 'round we go, Where it stops nobody knows... And it ain't slowin' down, this merry go 'round...
belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in EP

I love this song. It's awesome.

Best Answer

I am incapable of living such a settled-for life.

Best Answer

me too!!

Best Answer

When I was your age, I too was cynical about traditional values and, like pretty much my entire generation, I didn't marry well the first time (or the second time, or the third time) but I did finally meet someone who completed me and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Sometimes I wish it hadn't take over half a century to get here but that's ok, I did finally make it and it was far more than worth the wait.

Best Answer

aww im so happy for you! i actually used to want to be married around 20 yrs old and start having kids by like 23 and finish before 30. now i feel so differently. too many things i want to do first :) im definitely not a very traditional person. i beat to my own drum

Best Answer

I am not a big country fan but from the lyrics I am sure I would like this

Best Answer

yeah arent they good? :)

Best Answer

I will leave this quote for you. <br />
"It is well for the world that in most of us, by the age of thirty, the character has set like plaster, and will never soften again."<br />
James, William<br />
You have time still. I am proving it other wise or at-least trying

Best Answer

what a sweet thing to do. loved it! thanks!

Best Answer