I love this song. It's awesome.

Best Answer

I am incapable of living such a settled-for life.

Best Answer

me too!!

Best Answer

When I was your age, I too was cynical about traditional values and, like pretty much my entire generation, I didn't marry well the first time (or the second time, or the third time) but I did finally meet someone who completed me and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Sometimes I wish it hadn't take over half a century to get here but that's ok, I did finally make it and it was far more than worth the wait.

Best Answer

aww im so happy for you! i actually used to want to be married around 20 yrs old and start having kids by like 23 and finish before 30. now i feel so differently. too many things i want to do first :) im definitely not a very traditional person. i beat to my own drum

Best Answer

I am not a big country fan but from the lyrics I am sure I would like this

Best Answer

yeah arent they good? :)

Best Answer

I will leave this quote for you. <br />
"It is well for the world that in most of us, by the age of thirty, the character has set like plaster, and will never soften again."<br />
James, William<br />
You have time still. I am proving it other wise or at-least trying

Best Answer

what a sweet thing to do. loved it! thanks!

Best Answer