Yes. I keep banging my head on ours almost every day as my housemates are short ***** and don't wind it up when they are finished and its worse in heels.

Best Answer

LOL I get that too but I'm the short arse here. I've cut an X into 4 tennis balls and jammed them onto the ends, as ours has no end caps.

Best Answer

i remember the a$$ kicking me an sis got for snapping it... Dad: what did i tell you *red face*

Best Answer

Hahaha oh dear. I was on a friend's horse at her place. We must have let the gate from the paddock to the back yard open. This thing shot through and left me hanging on the clothes line. I had to grab it or be garrotted by it.

Best Answer

I don't know, Victa sounds pretty Oz to me, lol

Best Answer

victor is auzzie, and the esky too that ours

Best Answer

Fark we're good LOL

Best Answer

Yes my kids love swinging around on ours

Best Answer

I used to do that too. I hooked the kids swing up to ours when they were babies.

Best Answer

We had one in our yard back in the late 1960s and I still see them all the time...

Best Answer

We have one in ours too.

Best Answer

I have one in my back yard

Best Answer

Me too. My hubby says we'll get rid of it one day to make room for a garage. I don't like those other cheap crap fold up things though. Its staying, lol

Best Answer

i have just moved into my nans place. that clothes line has gone through all us grandkids swinging on it and now my kids. i reckon if one of the kids jumped up onto a fold out one it would be gone with one swing

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Ask an Aussie!

Best Answer

I can't remember if its a Kiwi or Aussie invention.

Best Answer

Definitely Aussie!

Best Answer

It is? Right. Cheers Craig. I know the Kiwis invented those trailers that lift shipping containers off themselves and plonk them on the ground next to them.

Best Answer