I do, at that time I spent too much of my time playing this game alike to Ouija boards, its quite a weird feeling to be in its as if physical pain and anger directing towards me is something pleasant. And that I'm above it all, that nothing can harm me. But I know its bad, its just bad.
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 3 Answers Jan 15 in Community

I have never experienced what you mention Grouchy,but I do believe what you say.If you dont mind me saying,I think you are right in recognising its evil,and hope you stay away from that situation :(

Best Answer

Yes using Ouija boards is a avenue to demonic possession. Do you still feel you are affected?

Best Answer

I don't know, it's more of a unruly mind I'm going through now but I don't feel like I'm above it all now. I stopped using the Ouija board cuz my mum's scared.

Some have told me that it's like that when you'd tried out something forbidden it's like you'd opened a port way to connect to evil and it can't ever be closed.

Best Answer

Well demons can be removed from people by those given that ability by God. I was encouraged to answer your question because you proclaimed them to be """ But I know its bad, its just bad.""" So I would encourage you to talk to God and admit your error and seek His intervention in this.

Best Answer

anger and resentment are evil to! I forgave my father long ago... : )

Best Answer