yes mee!

Best Answer

I used to hate myself and not for the exterior flaws but those inside of me. I can't really put into words how life made me feel but it was misery to see a person I just couldn't stand. I knew I had the ability to be a better man inside of me but I couldn't find him. It wasn't until I found something to focus on and keep struggle to better myself, fail at times and yet working harder trying taking baby steps to just keep moving to what was important to becoming a person in the mirror that I can smile at now.

Best Answer

yeah i do especially wen ur man be looking at other girlsa and cominthing thear pix and wishing to be with them in germany and **** yeah i know

Best Answer

Yeah I had to break up with a boyfriend once cause I thought he was cheating on me. I never found out if he was or wasn't but I decided to go with my gut feeling cause even if he wasn't, I don't want to have a boyfriend I don't trust.

Best Answer

Yes. That's when you get your *** into action. If you're not happy, do something about it

Best Answer

I am, I started today (: Went on a 2 hour hike earlier.. It totally kicked my *** haha It'll get easier though (:

Best Answer

Yes it will!

Best Answer

Like mojo says.. you WILL get over it. And one day, you will be reminded about the moment that you thought like that and you'll be able to tell the next person, you will get over it

Best Answer

Cool, thanks (:

Best Answer

I don't do these things.

Best Answer

Yeah I try not to as well

Best Answer

Why do you hate yourself - if indeed you are referring to yourself? Because you look beautiful to me.

Best Answer

Long story haha

Best Answer

Hmm, well if you ever feel you want to talk about it, I'm usually around. I've gone through the same situation but I got myself out of it :)

Best Answer

That's good to hear, glad you're out of that ugly situation (:

Best Answer

Thank you :) And I'm sure you'll be able to do the same. This sounds extremely cliched but it's true, as the saying goes, just don't give up.

Best Answer