well,, the story is about me.. people kept saying that i'm cute,like that, then one day a guy who is very strange talked to me. then he told me that i'm cute and he wants me to be a submissive.. and i don't know what that means,, and the creepy thing because he told me that he wants me to wear a cute gown with a very short skirt and a bunny ears. And that's so weird. please tell me what submissive means because when i search in on internet i can't understand the meaning.
SecretWriter7 SecretWriter7 13-15, F 14 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

in this context it's an [often naive] sexual obsession with power

Best Answer

yikes!! no wonder he looks so weird.

Best Answer

he basically wants to dominate submissive women, and thinks you might be a good subject - be very careful - some of these people are very wise and good-hearted but many of them are lost and confused enjoy nothing more than corrupting youth and beauty

Best Answer

Be silent whilst I adjust your gag!

Best Answer

what??

Best Answer

what is a gag??

Best Answer

Its a Master/ Slave relation of a sexual nature, where Master or Mistress is the Dom, and the slave is the Sub (Submissive). He wants you to be his sexual slave.

Best Answer

what the hell!!

Best Answer

It is what it is. Some people have this fetish. If you are not into it, run. :D

Best Answer

probably,...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

An over-simplification. A dominant want the other person to do what the dominant wants; a submissive wants to do what the dominant wants. Dominants can be either gender, submissives can be either gender. Sex in some form MAY be involved but not always. I am submissive to The Woman Who Is In Charge Of My Life (but not my sex life because sex is not part of our relationship.)

Best Answer

He is wanting you to submit to his desires... In a s3xual way that is.... Could be fun, but you should get to know him first. Not everyone is into that kind of stuff.

Best Answer

what a greenminded guy that person is!

Best Answer

yes, Mistress

Best Answer

what the heck?? then what is dom..?????

Best Answer

how dare you speak!

Best Answer

what???

Best Answer

what the hell is he saying.. what do you mean by how dare you speak!!???

Best Answer