I never thought I would be doing what I am right now. Never thought I would want to do what I am studying so hard for....but I am sooo completely happy with how it turned out. I finally feel like I am going to be doing what I was meant to be doing. What an amazing feeling!! =)
Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 25 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Community

I'm not sure I want to grow up. ;)

I seem to do better when I just take life in stride.

Whenever I make plans- even the most well made- they go rather horribly astray. It's like someone is watching and saying, "Now, now.....you aren't controlling this ride....."

So far, no major disasters.

Best Answer

weed farmer

Best Answer

Can I get a job in product testing ; )

Best Answer

absolutely.......already a huge cilent base with no product yet ;-)

Best Answer

No, but I have time, I am only 48 :)

Best Answer

So true!

Best Answer

i want to be a kid again..

Best Answer

Hey...you can always do what I do...I am a kid living in a grown up body. I just figured out how to balance the two!

Best Answer

Not yet still working on it at 60.

Best Answer

Hey...what counts is that you are working on it!! =)

Best Answer

I never

Best Answer

I can't say here....I will get in big trouble ;) :P :-o But you know.....that job that every little boy wants to have....looking at pretty things all day....Mmmmm they were all so lovely and beautiful when I was younger :P hehehe

Best Answer

hahahaha!!! Soooo funny! Babe, I think I got what you want...and you can see it every day!! ;)

Best Answer

oh i will see it.....VERY close up ;)

Best Answer

Woot!!

Best Answer

Well, being disabled my options are limited. I still think I'll make my millions somehow though. If Twilight can do it so can I. Or I'll invent something ridiculous like a Snuggee or something. I don't know how the **** you spell that so if it's wrong, c'est la vie.

Best Answer

Dude, if you invent something like the snuggie...I will totally buy it. I am not afraid to admit that I do love my snuggie!!! hahah ; )

Best Answer

Nice! I respect that, actually!

Best Answer

You respect my love of my snuggie...or the money I will give you for your product?? lol ;)

Best Answer

Now that you mention it, both!

Best Answer

haha! So what are you going to invent..since I have already promised an investment?

Best Answer

Hmmm.... I'll consult with my R&D lab and get back to you.

Best Answer

R&D??

Best Answer

Research and Development.

Best Answer

umm, duh! Sorry! lol....I'm going to blame it on...I'm sleepy and that is why I couldn't figure that out! ;)

Best Answer

It's all good. No worries.

Best Answer

Nope. I refuse to grow up even if it kills me.

Best Answer

Well, I am a grown up....but a kid at heart! I know what you mean...

Best Answer

A farmer,so that i can supply veg,fruits,meat and others,with that money,help the needy

Best Answer

That is so awesome!! I have found that through helping others...that makes me happiest. Hense, the reason I am working toward my Nursing degree.

Best Answer

a cowboy

Best Answer

4 wheeler, pickup truck, or horse?

Best Answer

A horse....but that's problematic....horses scare the hell out of me.....long story. But I think I'd look great in the hat....and I feel a John Wayne swagger coming on.

Best Answer

Yee haw! I love horses....would love to have a lot of land with horses one day. Who knows...maybe I can add cowgirl to my list of things I want to be.

Best Answer

don't know the exact profession I'm going to chose... but I do know I'll fight in some way to make this world a better place for all the children nobody truly cares about...

Best Answer

That is sooooo awesome! I feel the same way. I want to be an advocate for those who don't have a voice.

Best Answer

ähm you know that you're allready grown up?... carearchange?

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

your age says you're old enaugh to be my MUm... I'd say that should mean you already have a job...

Best Answer

Damn...you know how to make a girl feel old!! I am actually in college right now. Never too old for that I guess. It took me this long..but I am finally becoming what I want to be.

Best Answer

hey stop! I never considerd my Mum old and so you're not either...just over the average age.... unusual yes but not old...

Best Answer

lol...there are a lot of people my age going to college...reinventing themselves...And I don't think I am old...by age maybe..but I am way to cool to be old. lol

Best Answer

That is absolutely tremendous, keep studying hard and enjoying yourself and remember to enjoy the choices life provides:)

Best Answer

Thank you! Everyday I feel like I discover more about myself and what makes me happy and who I want to be.

Best Answer

A nurse. Why?

- It pays well

- I can become Red Cross Certified which basically means I can work anywhere in the world as a nurse, I want to travel.

- I get to see blood and other nasty stuff.

What's not to like?

Best Answer

I am in nursing school. I LOVE IT!! The days I go to clinicals are the BEST! I love all the patients...even the difficult ones. I find it a challenge...they WILL like me before days end...and if they don't...they won't be able to say I didn't care! =)

Best Answer