Tresemme contains, sodium Lauryl sulfate, irritant Propylparaben- developmental/reproductive toxicity DMDM -formaldehyde releaser Check out ewg.org to find out what's in your shampoo brand.
livelively22 livelively22 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 5 in Doing Good

burning pitch from the pit of hell, evidently! Is it supposed to clean hair or melt eyes??

Best Answer

both apparently... :p

Best Answer

it's always good to get a shampoo that doesn't bubble up so much. it's better for your hair. i use the color safe tresemme.. joico leaves build up (K pac is good though) but i can't afford anything fancy right now. (hair dresser)

Best Answer

please look your shampoo on ewg.org. It will tell you exactly whats in it and what it causes...

Best Answer

i know what's in it. i know what it causes. i use chemicals on my hair. i bleach my hair. really, if it hasn't killed me yet, i'll be okay. hair dresser vs. paranoid health freak. you'll be okay. i mean for god sakes have you smelled a perm? there is no way that can be good for you. i've never heard of anyone dying from tressemme shampoo. hints 9/10 color safe shampoo doesn't have half of that stuff if its good. that's why your hair doesn't get as clean. plus you're not suppose to wash your hair every day. i wash it maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

Best Answer

Is that why i have so much hair???? It's a wonder....

Best Answer

ohhh so it actually *washes*?? amazing

Best Answer

Yes... magical leprechaun water that makes my hair downy soft.

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

I use tresseme naturalist :)

Best Answer

Tresemme naturals contains: Fragrance (organ toxicity/immunotoxicity ( DMDM, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (allergies/Immunotoxicity) , BISAMINO PEG (organ toxicity).... etc, http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/472207/TRESemme_Naturals_Vibrantly_Smooth_Shampoo/

Best Answer

I know what's in it :)

Best Answer

Oh lol I meant to say the conditioner. J don't use shampoo

Best Answer

please look it up for yourself, ewg.org.

Best Answer

I know what's in it 😉

Best Answer