When I was asking for help he didn't respond.
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 4 Answers Apr 26 in Hobbies

awww...

Best Answer

Maybe it's just not a very nice God.

Best Answer

The whole idea of a god is ridiculous no matter which way you look at it.

Best Answer

Well that is your believe.

Best Answer

Well I form my beliefs based on evidence. And there's no credible evidence for the existence of any of the 1000's of gods people have believed in over the ages. None whatsoever.

Best Answer

Good for you mate, what ever brings comfort.

Best Answer

It's not about bringing comfort. It's about viewing the world in a rational way. It's irrational to believe in things for which there is no evidence regardless if such beliefs bring comfort or not.

Best Answer

well I guess I'm irrational their for I'm deem to be stupid.

Best Answer

Indeed. Why would you believe in things for which there is no credible evidence?

Best Answer

Don't know, for the same reason that people who smoke cigarettes knowing it causes harm to the body. Whatever floats the boat will do.

Best Answer

My issue with credulous beliefs like yours is where do you draw the line? Once you've accepted one thing without evidence where does it end?

Best Answer

When you die it ends.

Best Answer

But you'd believe otherwise wouldn't you?

Best Answer

I don't know if I cosmologist or astrophysicist I will probably still believe in the idea of god. Because of a series of questions I have.

Best Answer

We all have questions but some of us actually require evidence to form a belief. I don't deny the existence of gods but in the absence of any credible evidence to support their existence I also don't believe in any of them.

Best Answer

Well that's cool.... is not it matters at end what you believe or what science proofs sea re all destine to die. The stars one day will die out.

Best Answer