pukirahe pukirahe 36-40 10 Answers Jul 6, 2009

Very very very good for you unless you are alergic, I'm 53 and have been a milkaholic all my life and I'm very healthy and my bones and nails are strong, The most important part for me is that Milk taste real good!!!!

Best Answer

moderation is good for you. id say 3... 8 ounce cups a day...however, too much can make your sweat smell really bad.

Best Answer

1% or skim milk is very good for your health. It provides more calcium and vitamin D than other foods. Women especially need calcium to prevent osteoporosis, and in both genders calcium was shown to assist in weight management. Soy milk (low fat) generally has the same properties as cow's milk.

Best Answer

milk is good for you as far as calcium but i think i heard its fatening

Best Answer

Milk and dairy products are generally healthy. That includes butter in responsible amounts.<br />
There are however, big companies that want consumers to think otherwise and buy expensive low fat products.

Best Answer

Not being able to digest it: it's not healthy for me.

Best Answer

i personally love milk. whole milk, not low fat or skim. i'm actually pretty healthy, so i have to say good.

Best Answer

I can only have a certain amount or I get sick. But I hear different things, like that it makes you fat, but that it is healthy for you. Confuuuuuusing! Lol!

Best Answer