pantherprincess pantherprincess 36-40, F 9 Answers May 18, 2012

No idea why......... but I like and approve of it.<br />
Micky

Best Answer

As people get older, they're more interested in telling you the right thing than they are about hurting you. If you're seeking truth, you have to concentrate on what the older person is saying rather than on how it's being said. If this older person is someone close to you and they're really talking to you in a hurtful way, you need to call this to their attention in a respectful manner, of course.

Best Answer

Just see it in dat Way : Little Rude Kids scream , u ask them to be silent but they keep screaminand dont listen to u and when u get enough of it you yell at them <br />
Though were not rude , nor kids and we dont scream but thats just 1 way :))))))))))))

Best Answer

It's not that they mean to... it's usually due to a sickness and it's beyond they're controll. Seek medical help they can stage the Alzheimers...just be patient

Best Answer

Thanks for BA..

Best Answer

i notice the trend in myself -- not that i was ever shy about saying what i think. but i try not to hurt peoples' feelings.

Best Answer

I am not shy about what i think or what i say, but my father, whom has a memory problem seems to get worse at what he says, and very hurtful...he used to be my best friend, now i don't even want to talk to him!

Best Answer

oh - then he may be getting alzheimer's or dementia. make sure he's getting medical help, then avoid him if you need to. don't take it personally, though. he's probably not doing it on purpose. good luck!

Best Answer

Great reply...

Best Answer

may be they are resentful to life, and they are angry, and they get off that way. Or may be they have a beginning of dementia.

Best Answer

Mental crystallization, as the mind ages it forms unchanging points of view, and with cultural formative years well in the past they are unconcerned with group acceptance, something mainly focused on by the immature. Thus they feel less emotional spikes and more biased.

Best Answer