CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 8 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

YES!!!

Best Answer

Yes I do. But a lot of people are in America, and our timelines are all crazy. So it's hard to catch up with some people. But I certainly like a lot of people on EP, and my real life best friend is also on :)

Best Answer

well yes, but most of them are no longer on at predictable times. I really don't have much time anymore, so it is difficult. I do get a bit excited when I see certain people are on when I come on!

Best Answer

I used to. But my schedule got wacky and I'm only ever here when my friends are not. There was a time when I was excited to see a special someone on here. Then I found out what he was REALLY doing on here and it sort of broke my heart. While he was chatting me up, he was cybersexing a whole bunch of other ladies, pursuing a girl who was just 18 (he was in his 50s) AND skyping with loads of other women... kind of makes me feel sick to my stomach to think about OUR conversations happening in the midst of him watching some random woman do stuff to herself on cam for him....

Best Answer