halbert halbert 46-50, M 18 Answers May 10, 2012

I like it in private in case I have to say no :/

Best Answer

I never wanted to get married again until I met the man I am with now. Personally the fact that he is asking me would make my knees go all weak. It wouldn't be what he did but how he acted when he asked. A shake in his voice and in his hands. Tears in his eyes and a look of longing. I don't care about money, and I don't want anything big. All I need is him and his love.

Best Answer

The 'public thing' puts just a little pressure on the lady, doesn't it?

Best Answer

Yes. I think so too. I'm not liking how the guys keep thinking up more and more creative and spectacular ways to pop the question. Too much "show".

Best Answer

... and what is she REALLY wants to say No"? That would REALLY put her in a spot!

Best Answer

Cam on Cam would be......Interesting.

Best Answer

Each wearing a camera strapped to their heads taking video of the other? THAT’s funny.

Best Answer

Close enough...lol...Ya get the picture.

Best Answer

Privacy please....but it beter be good ;)

Best Answer

Marriage is like going to a restaurant and ordering your choice from the menu...and then you look at neighbouring table n wish you'd ordered that ;)

Best Answer

Thou shalt not look at other's plates. LoL.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Yep a big proposal a whole street performance, filmed to... I Would love it....

Best Answer

I think i would want a private romantic proposal!

Best Answer

Being as how most women see it as the beginning of that "special milestone" in their lives I'm surprised that more don't want it videotaped.

Best Answer

doesent matter. as long as it is sincere and not like " so, you wanna get married" and hands me the box. (not that that has happened to me, but i do know of other people) : p

Best Answer

I'd want mine in public, which is odd for me since I'm normally not a people person but, yeah definitely public.

Best Answer

Isn't this directly related to the personality of your special someone? Think about her character and you will know what to do. Best of luck :)

Best Answer

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-ha ha ha ha ha,........Sorry, that was not a personal question. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Best Answer

oups ...well then I'm happy I helped you otherwise. I gave you a laugh . :P Guilty

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

well I'd either want it to be like this huge flash mob thing with dancing and fire works and family or a small intimate one on a beach right before the sun is about to set lol

Best Answer