ohwee12 ohwee12 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Community

Depends on who the girl is, who the guy is and if they have been together. I laugh at the stupidity of ugly girls who think of themselves as the most pretty and literally stalk a guy they have never been with. But irls who struggle and have a pure hearted love, I'll never laugh at them.

Best Answer

No, but it's sad for them!

Best Answer

Just a tiny bit ... then I sadly worry that they may procreate and pass on stupid genes to the future of humanity!

Best Answer

i pray for them, they're wasting their time.

Best Answer

No. Nothing funny about it. Often i`d wish for people to wise up more easily... but thoughts and feelings are quite different.

Best Answer

I don't laugh at anyone..

Best Answer

No I pity her.

Best Answer

Why pity her?

Best Answer

because she cant see what is going on and she will end up hurt.

Best Answer

Or she does see it, but is in love and *hoping* for *someday * Unrecipricated love is a beautiful tragedy. The boy, however, is very cruel and should never lead her on.

Best Answer

No, I wish she'd love me...

Best Answer

hilariously pathetic when they ***** about it, too!

Best Answer

Well, it's just frustrating.

Best Answer

that just may mean you're a caring person...I'd be frustrated if it were someone I really cared about. otherwise, it's hilariously pathetic! ;-)

Best Answer

I hate I am in this type of relationship.

Best Answer

well, you already know how I feel about it and I certainly couldn't hammer you worse than you likely do yourself. I have found that by having people such as yourself ask themselves "why" they love such a person, positive character traits are never listed...duh. a relationship of any kind, but especially one of the "heart" will not survive long without a solid foundation built of mutually strong characters. so, is character important to you in a relationship or not? in your case, what factors outside of his character actually trump his character that leaves you loving and longing for him despite? (unfortunately, some don't value character in such relationships...oh well.)

Best Answer