misery22 misery22 36-40, F 7 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Religion

No. Even the holiest most devout people are going to sin. The devil needs no invitation. We are only human and no body can say they are never to sin again

Best Answer

I don't believe in sin

Best Answer

No, god forced sin onto me.

Best Answer

Who said an open door was an invitation?

Best Answer

God warned Cain about his sin but refused the counsel given to him. Sin is known to trick or trapped us, if we don't control our desires we will give in.

Genesis 4:6-7

Expanded Bible (EXB)

6 The Lord asked Cain, “Why are you angry? Why ·do you look so unhappy [L has your face/countenance fallen; 4:5]? 7 If you do things ·well [correctly; appropriately], ·I will [ will I not…?] accept you, but if you do not do them ·well [correctly; appropriately], sin is ·ready to attack you [ crouching at the door]. Sin ·wants [desires to control; 3:16] you, but you must rule over it.”

Reading the scriptures daily will safeguard us from the deceiving power of sin. Prayer will help us to fight our temptations.

Romans 15:4

Expanded Bible (EXB)

4 [ For] Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us. The scriptures give us ·patience [endurance] and encouragement so that we can have hope.

Best Answer