AND how come ... ?
MizShagtastic MizShagtastic 22-25, F 47 Answers Jun 3, 2012

SHUT. I have siblings and don't want anyone wandering in. Plus I like to sleep in as late as I can and don't want random noise waking me up.

Best Answer

Open. My cats wouldn't have it any other way. They pretty much call the shots. :-)

Best Answer

Open because I like to hear whats going on around me even though I live alone But in the winter closed sometimes when it really cold because I refuse to heat the room so with the door closed by morning the room is semi warm.

Best Answer

shut, because I feel safe and I hate having my back to the door.

Best Answer

shut, its the only way to have my own space separate from everyone else and I don't want ppl coming in my room when I'm alseep b/c of some past events/problems in my life.

Best Answer

Shut...well shut most of the day anyway...because I still live with my parents :)

Best Answer

Shut bc if its open.than im unsafe

Best Answer

Shut. It makes me feel safe.

Best Answer

SAME!!! Lol

Best Answer

shut.. 'coz that's the only time i have for myself..and i post a sign DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR.. lol

Best Answer

shut. i like it dark. no one is supposed to know what goes on in the room after lights are out.

Best Answer

I leave it cracked open, but I would rather it be closed! I have to leave it open because 1. my dogs pitch a fit if they are left out or if they are locked in and 2. the circulation in my room sucks and if it is closed my room becomes a oven!

Best Answer

closed and locked I sleep naked so i don't want anyone just barging in.

Best Answer

Shutttt !

Best Answer

Always closed & locked ...

Best Answer

cracked open, don't like feeling "trapped".

Best Answer

Shut, because my father never turns the tv off.

Best Answer

open

Best Answer

I don't stand having the door open whether I'm awake or asleep or wherever I am! If you enter the room and leave the door open, you will have to hear me shouting CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!

Best Answer

Closed - I would feel uncomfortable with it open.

Best Answer

Same!!

Best Answer

Shut :p

Best Answer