SHUT. I have siblings and don't want anyone wandering in. Plus I like to sleep in as late as I can and don't want random noise waking me up.

Best Answer

Open. My cats wouldn't have it any other way. They pretty much call the shots. :-)

Best Answer

Open because I like to hear whats going on around me even though I live alone But in the winter closed sometimes when it really cold because I refuse to heat the room so with the door closed by morning the room is semi warm.

Best Answer

shut, its the only way to have my own space separate from everyone else and I don't want ppl coming in my room when I'm alseep b/c of some past events/problems in my life.

Best Answer

Shut...well shut most of the day anyway...because I still live with my parents :)

Best Answer

Shut bc if its open.than im unsafe

Best Answer

Shut. It makes me feel safe.

Best Answer

SAME!!! Lol

Best Answer

shut.. 'coz that's the only time i have for myself..and i post a sign DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR.. lol

Best Answer

shut. i like it dark. no one is supposed to know what goes on in the room after lights are out.

Best Answer

I leave it cracked open, but I would rather it be closed! I have to leave it open because 1. my dogs pitch a fit if they are left out or if they are locked in and 2. the circulation in my room sucks and if it is closed my room becomes a oven!

Best Answer

Shutttt !

Best Answer

Always closed & locked ...

Best Answer

cracked open, don't like feeling "trapped".

Best Answer

Shut, because my father never turns the tv off.

Best Answer

open

Best Answer

I don't stand having the door open whether I'm awake or asleep or wherever I am! If you enter the room and leave the door open, you will have to hear me shouting CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!

Best Answer

Closed - I would feel uncomfortable with it open.

Best Answer

Same!!

Best Answer

Shut :p

Best Answer

Open - - - so the ladies don't disturb me when they get dressed and leave.

Best Answer

Open when I sleep and shut when I am not asleep.

Best Answer