I used to, as a christian I have been judged, dissected and even been the topic of discussed at peoples supper tables.<br />
People will make judgement on others because of many reasons but most of all is jealousy.<br />
I have found it is what you do or what you have.<br />
Don't care anymore and not spend anytime thinking about what others say.<br />
When someone judges me wrongly, I will pray for them and ask God to correct this.<br />
To me judegment is no different then any other evil sin and it is not our place to repay.<br />
Most people that judge others are hipocrites and gossipers let them alone.<br />
In the end they are the fool.

Best Answer

Yes. God is the best answer.

Best Answer

I guess I would have to say that I let other people misjudge me. I'm not a very social person, I get that, and I know the kinds of signals that can send out to other people, amongst other things. But, no matter what I would do, there would probably be some people who would still misjudge me from their own past experiences and prior misconceptions. I can't please everyone. I can't conform to everyone's wishes. I probably sound bitter saying that, but all I'm trying to say is that if people would try to get to know me, they would see that I'm not closed off, that I am accepting, but I'm just not going to take any crap about who I really am. If they want to judge me before they know me, then they will judge me before they know me. I can't really change that, and so I accept it. I'm not going to go out of my way to please a person that I know I will never be able to satisfy, because there's no point in that. I'll save my efforts for the ones who really care enough to get to know me before they start wrongly judging me. =)

Best Answer

sometimes, people are just so frustrating.

Best Answer

I'd say "Amen to that" but I'm not religious. People are frustrating but there's nothing we can do about them because someone someqhere is going to insist on being stubborn and frustrating no matter what. There is no winning. We just have to focus on not losing and not becoming like them.

Best Answer

I allow strangers to misjudge me because it would be our only encounter w/ each other<br />
But if there is a possibility that we would meet again then i would just act normal....I'll be myself :)<br />
then it's up to him/her to determine if his/her judgments were correct =]

Best Answer

i just let them misjudge me as i know the fact that it's not true. Maybe someday, if i have the opportunity to speak, i will explain the whole thing.

Best Answer

nice question sister good point !!!!!!!!

Best Answer