If they love you then hurting you should be the thing they avoid. But if it's not mutual love anyway then it doesn't matter, cuz if you love someone who doesn't love you back you are going to hurt. I let women I love hurt me I think because I feel it's all I can get. Once someone hurts you deeply it tends to become a recurring emotion/sensation. <br />
Answers, first one, yes I let them. Second one, no, people have no responsibility to love you just cuz you love them.

Best Answer

I do. That's the bad thing about loving people. It's easier for them to hurt you. And to answer your second question, yes, they should love you enough to not have any desire to hurt you in the first place, but that's not always the case. :(

Best Answer

Nobody's perfect............

Best Answer

See, I think there are there are two types of hurt here. When you talk about loved ones, I'm assuming mean like family and close friends. I've been hurt COUNTLESS times by family and beloved friends, but this kind of pain is the kind of pain you grow from. I've gotten into literally HUNDREDS of fights with my closest best friend but you know what? I've always said that our fights are the flames that temper the steel of our friendship stronger. In other words, the fights that we've overcome together make our relationship even stronger then when it began : ) These fights usually start because of opposing beliefs and opinions though.<br />
On the other hand, if your loved ones are brutally hurting you, physically or mental, in a way that you KNOW isn't to benefit you or make you better, then there's a huge, HUGE issue. This is abuse and it's wrong. You can love someone more than the world but if they truly loved you back, they would never hurt you in a way that would cause you enough pain and sadness to question their love for you. In essence, if someone really loved you, you would be able to tell which fights are the ones that make you grow strong together, and which hurtful, painful fights are the ones that are wrong and hateful. Trust me on this... If you're being hurt by someone, it's better to speak up immediately, either to them or someone you love, than to hold it in, no matter how much you love them. Sometimes it's even helpful towards them to speak up, because then they can get the help they sometimes need, and so can you~

Best Answer

for the longest time i let the people i loved most hurt me the most. love is complicated and can be blinded by anger and frustration, but in my case i beleive the people i loved did not love me back, they were my parents who abused me since i was 5 or 6, and i'm 21 now and it stopped last september when we found out my grandpa had cancer, it's sad but i'm in a way thankful he had it, the doctor's said with treatment he'll be okay, but it gives my parents something to do and worry about in stead of abusing me. i know, i'm pathetic. and i deserve to go to hell for being thankful for that.

Best Answer