Yep. I have nothing to hide. It's amazing though how people will not reciprocate.

Best Answer

Yes I do

Best Answer

the same logic hold for the government. why should they not be able to look into every aspect of our lives, what need do we have for privacy if we are doing nothing wrong right? so cops should all have keys to our houses and cameras in them as well, cause if we are not doing anything wrong what possible reason could we have for wanting privacy?

Best Answer

hmm...the government is a stranger though.Your partner is supposed to be like your other half.

Best Answer

just remember what is not freely given is never something worth having.

Best Answer

I'm open with my husband with my phone, and belongings, i don't care what he may see or find. But he doesn't do that for me.

Best Answer

Thats my story too hun.

Best Answer

We wouldn't have a reason to go through each other's phones; we trust each other. <br />
There's no point in snooping or checking up on someone--that's juvenile. We have shared passwords for bank accounts, internet access, iTunes and credit card stuff, but I see no reason to share email passwords, as we do respect each other's privacy.

Best Answer

I don't understand that line of thinking that, if you have nothing to hide, why not share the passwords. I hide things all the time and it has nothing to do with being untrustworthy. It's because I'm still me, my own person, and it's none of his business. I don't need his input or making me feel stupid because I happened to feel a certain way about something when I was in one of my moods. I know he does private things on his phone and I don't care. It's not my business to snoop around. <br />
Besides, if you really feel the need to be reassured with passwords, or look through someone's things, you've got bigger problems than secret passwords.

Best Answer

Lol a couple of weeks ago one of the trending topics( in my ariea)on twitter was #SignsOfCheating. You know what the most given answer was? When he/she won't let you see their phone.

Best Answer

Yes my wife and were always free to go through wallet or purse but never did but i wish i had paid more atention to detail's , when she passed away i didn' know any of her pass word's or where any of the paper work was kept so i missed payment's almost lost the house , had to pay back s.s.i. almost lost the bank account , it was messy . if you don't trust you'r wife or husband or if they abuse the privlige you need to rethink the marrage then again you should make sure that ALL importnt info is clearly written down and both of you know where it is even if it's embarising . i had to hire a hacker to open up my wife's computer and WHOOOOOOO BOY even through she wouldn't want me to see what she was doing it didn't matter , i thought it was kind of funny and only a little naughty .

Best Answer

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me laugh so much just then. It's good that you were able to keep a light heart in the face of such turbulent times.

Best Answer

Yep, nothing to hide. Some see it differently though, right to privacy. If I'm hiding something other than his birthday and christmas gifts...then why am I with him?

Best Answer

well said!

Best Answer

I usually would let a partner go through my phone. I don't give them my passwords however. I have stuff in emails that friends don't want anyone they know besides me knowing. Out of respect for my friends, I keep their secrets. The same way I keep a partners secrets. If a partner wants to know something about me, all she has to do is ask me.

Best Answer

It is good that you are willing to take the time to talk to your partner if something like that is on their mind, but what advice would you give someone in a relationship where the other person is not willing to talk to their partner?

Best Answer

Tell them to remind their partner that communication is an essential part of a romantic relationship.

Best Answer

do not make that mistake<br />
if ue partner cannot respect ur privacy.there is a problem

Best Answer

when you enter into a relationship do you have privacy from each other anymore? Lol but I guess that is a whole new can of beans.

Best Answer

In a relationship I hide nothing, and expect the same, but I won't go looking through their phone. My phone is like my diary, so if she goes through it, she better have a damn good reason.

Best Answer

Good point.Why do people even want to do this stuff? Probably an uneasy feeling at the root. What would you consider to be a good reason to look through some one's phone/emails?

Best Answer

Have to cross that bridge when I come to it again. My phone is linked to private emails for friends who come to me with private issues, and it would be a betrayal of their trust as well, so someone's life better be in danger for me to accept snooping through my phone.

Best Answer

If your partner ever stumbled across something like that would they not be as discreet as yourself? I am begining to wonder if my inital question is one of those things that end in the word "trust"

Best Answer

if friends can't trust me to keep their info private from even my partner, that would make me a poor friend and counselor. Partner should respect that. If she can't, there's a perfectly functioning door.

Best Answer

seems like a rock and a hard place.

Best Answer

Yes I share it with him. <br />
I don't have passwords on my phone or Laptop.<br />
Just to places like Facebook and emails, he doesn't have those b/c i get strange spam emails, and if he saw them he would be mad and think something. Facebook, he doesn't have password b/c anyone can send a message to you, so if some purvey sent a message to me he would think I'm friends with the person. <br />
But, I NEVER deceive him.

Best Answer

hmm..fb is so adjustable these days you can share or hide anything you want, much like this place. I get strange spam in my email too but luckily my baby knows I don't have an erectile dysfunction-seeing as I don't have a penis and all :P True, people do tend to react with anger at first when they don't understand something..but you eventually get a chance to explain don't you?

Best Answer

uuuuuuhhhh
not really. lol
Like, certain silly things,like me having a 10 week old baby even if i have never had kids. its easy to tell is BS.
But "Hot Singles In Your Area" or "You Have A Private Message From A Local In Your Area. " lol It's All bs.
But anyone can message you on Facebook though.

Best Answer

you can adjust the settings on fb so that you don't get messeges from anyone not on your friends list.

Best Answer

oh cooll thanks XD

Best Answer

we share all passwords for everything,if you don't it seems very sneaky

Best Answer

Your right, it does! What if you happen to be a very open book kinda person but your partner is a very closed book type?

Best Answer

no, because i am my own person and i have nothing to hide<br />
but, once in awhile something would worry them, and i would let them see whatever they were worried about (this happened like 3 times, on the course of a long time)

Best Answer

Did this seem to work well for you 2? Being as you said no, do you mind if I ask how you came to open up and let them see what worried them?

Best Answer

hmm, just the look on their face, total defeat; it made me want to help them understand, that i was not doing anything to hurt them or make them jealous. If i were to do something though, i would have trouble hiding it (i always grin when i lie)

Best Answer

awwww. You must have a kind heart ^^. My baby's got a poker face .. he can lie without batting an eye Lol Sometimes though he will forget what he told me before and then the truth slips out in conversation. If it's not a big deal I let it slide. I don't even know if he realizes he does this...sometimes it even makes me laugh.

Best Answer

haha, same here, with my love, he lies like how a child lies about breaking something! with the simplest things.

Best Answer

he used to pick my password and i would his ....we never had anything to hide

Best Answer

cute :)

Best Answer

Yep we know each others passwords and can look through anything we want, though never do since we have no reason to not trust each other.

Best Answer

Was it always this way from the get-go? Did your partner not protest even a little about letting you in?

Best Answer

Definitely, why not? i believe in openness, I'd give anyone things like passwords, etc.

Best Answer

I don't know if I'd give that stuff to ANYONE ;) but yes you think openness would be a given in a relationship....what if it's not reciprocated? Is that automatically a sign that something is rotten in Denmark?

Best Answer

I have no choice and no.

Best Answer

They can go through anything they want to but they will never find the real phone I use all the time for my g/f's

Best Answer