I really don't have a choice. We have cats and they sleep where they want to. They usually vie for the center of the bed until we get in in and then they have their "stations" on the corners of the bed by our feet.

Best Answer

Cats rule!

Best Answer

Ya. I didn't for years because I usually wake up flailing and I was scared I would hurt her. I have chronic nightmares and night terrors. But one day my cat got into my room and I woke up with her asleep on the corner of my bed. It was the first night in over a month that I didn't have a nightmare. It didn't last long though. A few nights later, I had a night terror. My cat actually woke me up from it and cuddled close when she saw how upset I was. After that, she has an honorary place on my bed. She sleeps with me every night now

Best Answer

I hate it but when my daughter is with her father, her dog has to sleep with me or he scratches at the door, and whines, howls and barks all night. He is a high-maintenance Chihuahua. lol

Best Answer

HELL YES.

Best Answer

hell no. it snores

Best Answer

Yes,but one time she kicked me off the bed my head was in the trash,whenever i wake up with her sleeping with me shes always chewing my pajamas. EMMY LOU WHY DO YOU DO THAT<br />
OHHHHHHHHH THAT AIREDALE TERRIOR.

Best Answer

yes i do i love my two babies

Best Answer

Yeah my ginger kitty loves it :p

Best Answer

Yes, I once had the privilage of residing with an Italian Greyhound. He was perpetually cold (no body fat & very little fur) therefore slept under the covers next to legs or backs to keep warm. He was the sweetest little dog. Like a living hot water bottle. He is dearly missed.

Best Answer

ARE YOU KIDDING? on TOP of the bed??? Why not let them under the covers to keep you warm?

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

When they want to.

Best Answer

Of course I do^^

Best Answer

HOW CAN I ADD YOU AS A FRIEND SWEET LADY?

Best Answer

Yes, of course! All 4 of our dogs (used to be 8). A couple of the females insist on sleeping UNDER the covers, next to me. <br />
It's OK, I guess that's their way of relating to someone they recognize as the pack leader, and whom they feel safe around!

Best Answer

No, I make him sleep between the mattress and the box spring.

Best Answer

The otherside,does my pet let me sleep on top of the bed with her,my answer would be sometimes ,sometimes she pushes me out,sometimes she's dreaming that she's running with her pack and literally,kicks me out,but most the time as long as she's touching me we sleep through the night and in the winter months when the cat isn't allowed to roam outside all night he's with us also ,so you see why i have a extra long king sized bed but i don't share my pillows,Nalas 100 lb pit,i'm 6'4 235lbs and poor Marconius is but 14 lbs ,don't you think i should atleast get 1/2 the bed?

Best Answer

yes. without fail

Best Answer

R u serious????

Best Answer

For asking a pet question? Of course I am.

Best Answer

I don't have a pet, I am selfish and I like keeping my bed to myself. :P<br />
I would give it up part of my bed every so often for a handsome man though. :)

Best Answer

hell no lol

Best Answer