It depends. I appreciate the truth, but not at the expense of compassion. Some people use what they consider to be honesty as an excuse to be mean.

Best Answer

YES!
I agree!

Best Answer

Yeah. <br />
Except for cowards who delete their answers because of the repllies that they are too scared to answer.

Best Answer

you still a effin dirty ferkin scouser cvnt

Best Answer

dirty scouser

Best Answer

Yes I am a straight up person and speak what is on my mind<br />
That Sandy is a pain in the butt always telling me your secrets

Best Answer

ROFL! :0

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hard to say. Some people can only "tell it like it is" from one perspective and as an excuse to say cruel things. That doesn't necessarily mean what they're saying is true.

Best Answer

Pretty much what I said. I believe that some people say nasty things disguised as truth. They hide behind that word. Then, when they are called on it they look with wide eyes and ask, What , can't you take the truth? Grrr.

Best Answer

Absolutely ! ;)

Best Answer

yes ... but also to leave you with an inspired vision ... it's easy to criticize and crush a flower

Best Answer

Depends if it is the truth, or a biased opinion which is being used to insult someone. Many people use the excuse that they are just telling the truth, when in fact it is merely opinion, and they are being rude and hurtful.

Best Answer

Only if the person is also someone I all-around like, it's a quality that can strike me as positive and attractive or just plain abrasive and mostly that depends how they proceed right after telling it like it is, lol.

Best Answer

I demand it.

Best Answer

as long as they are not talking about me

Best Answer

Yes. I don’t like “brassiere” people (you know the kind... they pad everything).

Best Answer

Yes. Much better then one who beats around the bush or doesn't speak up about things at all.

Best Answer