I love Don't You Remember and One and Only.
ImGayButDontTell ImGayButDontTell 18-21, M 7 Answers May 25 in Community

Someone like you & Set fire to the rain.She was my idol before

Best Answer

skrillex version of "set fire to the rain" is AMAZING!!!!! like i dont really listen to skrillex but someone told me about it and i FREAKIN LOVE IT!!

Best Answer

My favorite is Set Fire To The Rain (or whatever it's called) and the Skyfall song.

Best Answer

I was just listening to Skyfall. :P

Best Answer

Nice ;)

Best Answer

I love Chasing Pavements and Someone Like You very much, though I know just about every song she's sung! :-)

Best Answer

She's awesome right?

Best Answer

Totally! I've loved her since I first heard her sing. Right now I have "Chasing Pavements stuck in my head. But I don't mind, cause it's Adele!

Best Answer

awesome voice

Best Answer

I love Right as Rain from 19, love that whole cd

Best Answer

Ur username is really offensive im mean very very.offensive

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

What do u mean how

Best Answer

How is my username offensive?

Best Answer

Yeah, how?

Best Answer

Umm im.tired of hearing about gay
Bashing im.mean isnt that why he chose his username,

Best Answer

No it's because I'm gay and my parents don't know, that's why I chose my name.

Best Answer

Well.what happens if i am one of
Ur parents im mean u never no right an it just seems like if u.really.are scared about it being gay u wouldnt blab about it on.cpu.make sense

Best Answer

I think it's fine for me to worry that my parents wont accept me as they don't like homosexuals. They never have so I think I'm alright to be a bit scared of they are going to think.
My parents don't even know how to turn the computer on let alone fined their son on an social site like EP. Also, I doubt you're one of my parents as they know how to use punctuation and grammar properly.

Best Answer

Is this spam

Best Answer

No, it's me explaining to you that I have a right to have my username the way it is without being judged that I'm a gay basher when I myself am gay.

Best Answer

No no sir tired of hearing people say that gay bashing is a,problem
This is why i.thought u choose ur username etc read post sir etc check.ur wb

Best Answer

Gay bashing is a problem. There are people doing it everyday. I am afraid of getting hurt by people so when I meet a person the first thing I say isn't that I'm gay because of being afraid of getting hurt by them. But whatever.

Best Answer

More spam

Best Answer

It's spam, you just don't understand problems. We are people too.

Best Answer

Dude please stop.spamming me

Best Answer

Ignorant fools...

Best Answer