mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 11 Answers May 1, 2011

I was fishing once and found an antique whiskey bottle. It took awhile to clean out the algae but it's quite interesting.

Best Answer

Im an antique :) haahhahahahaaa

Best Answer

Yes. Unfortunately we generally can't afford the real thing, so we have reproductions of lots of things like Chiparaux(sp?) statues

Best Answer

yes .very much but i think it can carry "mojo" or emotional imprints. aparently billy bob thorntons psychic momma told him he should never live with antiques ; )

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yes, I think it gives you some ties to the past and family. My dad just recently gave me his grandfather's old packet watch and I intend to pass it to my son. I have also inherited a piano that I dearly love. My mother has collected a lot of glass items over the years and my dad is a Civil War and railroading enthusiast and has tons of old currency and weapons and ... you name it.

Best Answer

I can appreciate it but I prefer contemporary in my house.

Best Answer

About 8 years ago. I had my own Antique Store,I was so in love with them,and I had many moderen day uses for them also.Since then my husband passed and I sold most of them,and down sized.I still like to go to the Antique Malls and spend time looking at all their beauty and get ideas.

Best Answer

I'm most drawn to antique photography...cabinet cards, tintypes, carte de visites, daguerreotypes...that sort of thing.

Best Answer