MyLifeJourney3 MyLifeJourney3 22-25, M 12 Answers Sep 1 in Community

yes i would love to visit someday

Best Answer

I've never been. I have met many Australians at my favorite camping place. Very nice people :)

Best Answer

cheers :)

Best Answer

And cheers to you too. Go to the North coast of California. It's beautiful. :)

Best Answer

oh ok..thanks for the tip..i hope to visit one day :)

Best Answer

I hope you can as well. Most of us are really nice out here in California, and love to help out visitors. :)

Best Answer

awesome....you welcome to come over here too...:)

Best Answer

whats the weather like?

Best Answer

I'd love to see Australia. I'd have to stay a while. It's a really big place. But staying awhile? I sure wouldn't mind that :)

Best Answer

Right now in the Central Valley, it's hot. 100 degrees F. Out at the coast, nice and cool. The Sierra Nevada mountains, cool , but with thunderstorms this time of the year. And that's a few places. The southern desert hot during the day, cold at night often, but beautiful.

Best Answer

Yes, it's the most relaxing country I've lived in despite not being the most interesting

Best Answer

looks beautiful

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

...YES!!!

I travel MUCH and STILL COULDNT live anywhere else atm except perhaps Gibraltar :)

Best Answer

Never been there.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

love it..but again i am an aussie and wouldn't change it for anything...love australia...

Best Answer

I am a Victorian. Where in aus are you from miss?

Best Answer

sydney.NSW

Best Answer

go sydney swans!

Best Answer

go the swans...lol....whats your favourite team? i am loyal to swans but i like the hawks...well not as much since shane crawford retired hahahahaha

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

It was mean to me in high school.

Best Answer

ooohhhh....how?

Best Answer

He shoved my head down the toilet and gave me a reverse swirly because water goes in the opposite direction down there.

Best Answer

silly boy :( sorry..sounds like a bully to me...i can assure you most of us are not like that but i can understand your dislike...

Best Answer

I would love to visit it

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

up early?

Best Answer

Hi J nope it was 9am or so..now it is 11;32am...

Best Answer