YouCouldBeHappy YouCouldBeHappy 70+, F 12 Answers Jun 21 in Doing Good

Yeah, but I used to enjoy it more than I do now, and I reckon the older I get the further that trend will progress.<br />
I think nowadays I am starting to judge myself against my own criteria, ba<x>sed on my own opinions of what is important. Different people seem to place amounts of value on things like aesthetics, certain personality traits, life acheivements, morals etc and I think as we get older, the complexity of this increases due to the amount of individual experience we have had and upon discovering different ethical theories/life philosophies. <br />
Lol..bit of a ramble there..sorry.

Best Answer

I like your ramble!

Best Answer

Yes! I think we all like being liked.

Best Answer

beats the alternative

Best Answer

Doesn't everybody? Though there's that twisted part of me that finds it fascinating when I'm DISliked.

Best Answer

Not really, some people actually don't care whether they're liked or not.

Best Answer

You do.

Best Answer

Eh, not a whole lot.

Best Answer

But you asked because you think about it.

Best Answer

I was just reading a book and someone said they liked it and it made me wonder what everyone else thinks about it. Sure, you can say that.

Best Answer

I don't know why it should matter to whoever said it in the book you read, or to anyone else. Why IS the whole world so caught up on being liked? Why does it matter?

Best Answer

I dunno, makes you feel accepted. You basically get a stamp of approval if someone likes you and I guess some people desperately need it. We're all wired differently!

Best Answer

Why should you care if you're accepted or not? You don't owe this world any explanation or need to get its approval in order to exist.

Best Answer

I don't, but that's the only thing I could think of that'd matter to anyone else. Oh and then there is that one quote "Stop existing and start living." - or something like that.

Best Answer

Yes, of course.

Best Answer

How come?

Best Answer

I'm not sure really. :p I guess other people liking me, gives me a reason to like myself? Also it's just nice to feel accepted by people.

Best Answer

I don't care.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

I don't know. It just doesn't matter to me. Like me, or hate me-it's ok.

Best Answer

Very likely.

Best Answer

Sure do.

Best Answer

Who don't like to be liked ? Even God put condition to be liked and promised that our lives will be happy .

Best Answer

do you hate being hated ?

Best Answer

You don't necessarily have to hate some you dislike. Oh and I wouldn't know, to be honest, I have better things to focus my energy on.

Best Answer