i dislike everyone in general. i dont discriminate

Best Answer

My God that is what my son says and I was hoping he would grow out of it, please say you are joking haha.

Best Answer

Hey, that's my answer!

Best Answer

you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time, there would be be people around who find the mix extremely appealing. I think so long as your happy within yourself that is the main thing.

Best Answer

I like people...peroid

Best Answer

I'm black but I don't like all black people because we share the same skin color. I don't hate anyone ba<x>sed on skin color either. I try to look at people as individuals. If people don't like you because of your race, don't pay them any attention and move past them. If they are doing something to stop your success, progress, or happiness in life, fight them. Sometimes you have to fight with law, sometimes with fist, sometimes with the mind, but you never give up the fight to be you.

Best Answer

I like people of all races and have a mixed family.

Best Answer

Being accepted is overrated. Besides everyone loves green so get rich.

Best Answer

No, My friend that is mixed acts more white than I do at times. She always asked me You sure your not black? Are you sure you don't like Neal Diamond. It cracks us up!

Best Answer

What CowboySoul said.

Best Answer

Why's whether your racist or not such a hot topic tonight!? I think asking questions like this will always lead to bad results.

Best Answer

I'm 16, and there are 4 of us, all 15 or16, who are about as close as guys can get. We've been frends since we were 12. I don't have any brothers, but these three guys I love them all like brothers, and would do anything for any of them. We often sleep over at one of the other's houses, sleeping in the same bed (nothing sexual, just cuddling up). There's nothing we can't talk about, and once in a while we've all cried in front of the others. Two of us are white, two are black. The idea that black kids and white kids can't be best frends is rubbish.

Best Answer

I like people ba<x>sed on how they act, not whether they are black or not. Being mixed can be tough. Sometimes people want you to "choose" which race you are, sometimes you want YOURSELF to choose which race you are going to "act like", when the truth of the matter is, you ARE both. They are BOTH you, therefore one has the right to act like either or, or both, at any given time, whether other people accept it nor not.

Best Answer

I am Black...and like and respect not only blacks but all races...Taking in mind of course, that you'll find ignorance and arrogance in all races.....not just one....

Best Answer

I'm hoping you won't be feeling this way much longer. In the near future you're probably going to be in the majority, because the mixed is gaining on the less-mixed.

Best Answer

One you shouldn't want to be around people who judge you by you skin tone. Two: honestly most people throw mixed people under the black bus lol. Three: race is really a social construct. That is all.

Best Answer

Well we live in London so race is kinda not such a hot topic, well when it comes to mixed race. My kids are and they have lots of other kids just like them. No big deal, accepted by everyone, except racists I guess. They have black friends, white friends, Chinese friends, Indian friends etc. Sorry you are experiencing this. Plus they have other cousins that are mixed race as well, on both sides.

Best Answer

Race is no reason to like or dislike someone. I have known many black people I like. Race is an evolutionary development, ignorance is the only reason to be prejudice.

Best Answer

I only hate one with Ghetto gangsta attitude and hard looking wanna be

Best Answer

In Australia we have many half casts

Best Answer

Wow, is that really what you call them?

Best Answer

yes, is that not PC enough for you?

Best Answer

yes,if there a good person. just like anybody else

Best Answer