quima quima 18-21, F 35 Answers Jul 10, 2012

First, I resent your question as you are obviously good looking and physically fit. You would know this and are clearly looking for the kind of attention you don't get in your real life. You're looking for the wrong kind of attention, using the worst possible methods.

Secondly, your physical appearance is not your greatest asset, it's your greatest liability. For as long as you are just a face and a body to those around you, you're incredibly unlikely to find anyone who sees you as little more than that. They will disregard your thoughts, and belittle your aspirations.

Thirdly, you're asking for it by giving into peoples expectations of you, through actions like this. You must precede your physical attractiveness while you have it.

Best Answer

Personality is more important than hair color.

Best Answer

I don't like or dislike people for the color of their hair...

Best Answer

ya i guess so :D you seem pretty cool

Best Answer

Thats a definite "hell yeah!" ;)

Best Answer

I don't know you yet. I have no idea if I like you. :)

Your hair color isn't as important as if it suits you and how you keep it.

Best Answer

I don't know you. If you're asking if I find you attractive, the answer would be YES!

Best Answer

I'm attracted to white girls in particular!

Best Answer

Unfortunately I have always had a weakness for blondes. Both my wives were blond and 5 of my six kids were born blond. My new gf is a brunette. But to answer your question, yes you are hot!

Have a Great day!!

Best Answer

i like blondes guy :D

Best Answer

Hair colour is irrelevant its whats underneath that is important. By the way my favourite would have to be coppery/red head WOW.

Best Answer

blondes rule!!

Best Answer

i totally dig blondes!!!

Best Answer

Don't judge someone by the colour of their hair or skin....judge them by what kind of phone they have!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, you would certainly be my cup of tea.

Best Answer

is that even you?

Best Answer

Well seeing how I am one ya

Best Answer

I love blondes.

Best Answer

looking good girl

Best Answer

i like blonds as well as the other hair color types but I don't know you so not sure if I would like the type of blond you are ha ha ha..actually I pretty much like most people.

Best Answer