They're ok- I mean how excited am I supposed to get?

Best Answer

only raw carrots. cooked is gross.<br />
good thing too:<br />
"Carrots contain a lot of beta carotene, which may help reduce a wide range of cancers including lung, mouth, throat, stomach, intestine, bladder, prostate and breast. Some research indicated beta carotene may actually cause cancer, but this has not proven that eating carrots, unless in very large quantities - 2 to 3 kilos a day, can cause cancer. In fact, a substance called falcarinol that is found in carrots has been found to reduce the risk of cancer, according to researchers at Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences (DIAS). Kirsten Brandt, head of the research department, explained that isolated cancer cells grow more slowly when exposed to falcarinol. This substance is a polyacethylen, however, so it is important not to cook the carrots."

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I love carrots.. If I get cancer I will shoot myself though!

Best Answer

Yes, cooked with a bit sugar and lot of thyme, oregano, basil !

Best Answer

Yes! I prefer them raw to cooked though

Best Answer

I like em raw in dip and cooked into soups and stews best. <br />
Hadn't heard that....what else is new? <br />

Best Answer

One time they say something is good, then no good, then it is good again, etc...we don't know what to believe.

Best Answer

Yes... raw... Juice.... saute in olive oil with dill....

Best Answer

Yeah but I have crappy eyesight. What's with that?

Best Answer

The one who said it was good for the eyesight lied...damn

Best Answer

What kind?

Best Answer

Love um. Some blue cheese dressing....Ummmmmmmm.

Best Answer