Yep, if we have something to discuss, I will even accept subjects I may not like just because it causes me to review my position on things. I suck at idle chatter though.

Best Answer

he he he he.how so?

Best Answer

On idle chatter, the conversation is not to a point, to exchange info other than maybe what color our socks are. Now, there is an exception to that, I can swap kitty stories all day, and that is idle chatter

Best Answer

u r right!!idle chatter stresses me out..

Best Answer

Got kitties?? :-)

Best Answer

no but i love em

Best Answer

Me too, that is why we have 5, just could not let them face a questionable future with someone who was less than enthusiastic about them

Best Answer

Hell yeah I love chatting! It's how I met the man who became my lover. And I love him to death!<br />
But for me it really depends on the persons sense of humor, and how well we connect.

Best Answer

me too man!!i jus had to talk to him n he was mine...in facebook tho'

Best Answer

I love kissing better! ;)

Best Answer

good for u!

Best Answer

Omg, this guy I met through chat is just the most amazing kisser. So hot.

Best Answer

wow!u love such stories...pls tell me hw u met..hw u got to kiss

Best Answer

We had been chatting g for a while, mostly trying to decide who I should pick to have an affair with lol.
There were two guys ifrom my area interested. And he lives 3 states away! But our relationship just grew and he became
The One.
We decided to meet halfway, about 2.5 hours drive each. We had a meeting place st up at a mall. He go lost in town so we were on the phone together, I went to wait for him outside. Next thing I know there he was, in a line of traffic. First time we'd seen each other in person!
I got in his car and we looked at each other. Don't know what came over me, I just leaned toward him and said Gimme a kiss
When our lips touched it felt like spark of electricity through my whole body. His lips felt so soft and hot. Traffic started to move so I pulled away to let him drive. We pulled into the mall parking lot and kissed again, slow and deep. Our tongues exploring. It was incredibly erotic. It was like we had just got reunited after a long time apart. So hungry for each other, kissing and touching. It was amazing. I'd never experienced a kiss like that before.
People were starting to stare. We got a hotel room. It was the hottest and most intimate experience ever!
We still meet almost every week.
Lol. I should share this as my story!

Best Answer

yeah u shud..am horny jus from reading this...wow...so hw is he?asin down south?

Best Answer

I've never been too big a fan of it, I've met a few though who I've enjoyed chatting with immensely.

Best Answer

he he he....

Best Answer

Yes I do...

Best Answer

nice...

Best Answer