(Ivory Coast) in "the worst forms of child labor" in 2002.
huttuh96 huttuh96 18-21, M 8 Answers Jul 5 in Community

I understand, it also happens with kids making soccer balls or other sport ball, or working in mines... Yes they should be children enjoying playing outside and going to school, not being slaves!! It's very sad indeed!

Best Answer

Gives us the address. I can send my kids over. About time the lazy ***** got a job.

Best Answer

Oh no! Did you say I look fat?!

Best Answer

:0 so nice of those children to make chocolate for us. I should savor every bite of it

Best Answer

I hope you die by continously being hit by a giant dild.o i really really really hope you fvcking die

Best Answer

:D happy new year to u too :D

Best Answer

Even as late as 2002???Hmm...something to think about!

Best Answer

That is recent and its worse now GOOGLE IT

Best Answer

We'll replace them with robots soon. The real issue, even more than it is now, will be overbreeders.

Best Answer

Overbreeders ?? what the fvck is wrong with you?

Best Answer

Overbreeding humans. Most people should not be having children. And no one should have more than two. The earth doesnt need 50 billion humans.

Best Answer

Don't worry, my son.. we got wars to settle that little inconvenience ;)

Best Answer

at least they had a job

Best Answer

9 year old child doesnt need a job , he needs education and a good home, have you ever worked in a cocoa farm , Even for an adult its tough, there is no win here

Best Answer

well, when you don't have anything to eat and are living on the streets - any job is good.

Best Answer

True these kids have an option of staying in an orphanage , believe even their they exist but the biggest problem is that these kids either dont want to go there or have parents that force them to work

Best Answer

I guess hard work toughens you. If I were in their place, I would've chose to work and maybe one day to get out of that sh!thole.

Best Answer

I stopped eating chocolates two years ago...

Best Answer

your teeth fell off? o_O

Best Answer