Here in the country we don't use the F word , Currently my attorney has filed a lawsuit against facebook for Patent rights Violations , My students used to use facebook but not any more .

Best Answer

I would rather do a book in my face.

Best Answer

Best Answer

i am late one, i have only joined in the past month & only because my brother & friend have nagged to be on it. i find it quite boring, i am on this site more than Facebook, probably will leave soon.

Best Answer

I got addicted to it when I joined last 2008, mainly because of the games. But as more people are into fb, including aunts, uncles and even my grandma, that's when I started to not like it. Even if there's a security setting that lets you control who can see your posts or pics, I am no longer that interested anymore.

Best Answer

oh so i can control who sees my pics. i didn't know that. thats good to know. thnx:)

Best Answer

but i get you. sometimes i feel like starting a page in where i only add friends and not family members. my family had a hissy fit when they saw i had some gay friends. ugh! it's like having no privacy when you have your family on your fb page. and my family is very ignorant so it's really stressful for me to have my fb page on:/

Best Answer

yes, you can control your wall posts or tagged pics, you can also set who can comment only in your posts. Fb has this help page (http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=211513702214269&in_context).

Best Answer

thnx:)

Best Answer

sure, no problem :) I feel the same way about relatives commenting on posts with friends. Sometimes my mom would just tell me not to answer them so as not to prolong the discussion and prevent more misunderstandings.

Best Answer

yeah i might turn my page back on and just not answer them. the most i'll probably do is like their comment so there would be no hard feelings. lol

Best Answer

I'm starting a new site called "Sitonmyfacebook",should do well with the Ladies.....

Best Answer

i like facebook, i just dont like some of the people that ive added lol. but then facebook came up with this awesome "unsubscribe" button =D

Best Answer

really? i haven't been on it for a min so i don't know much of what's going on with the new features. so what's that about?

Best Answer

after youre frieds with someone, you can scroll your cursor onto the pic, then an unsubscribe button will appear where you can choose what you want to see on your news feed

Best Answer