Yeah ... they can be so much more fun than boys! :-) lol

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth!

Best Answer

Sure is!

Best Answer

Yes I do and many more reasons

Best Answer

Oh yeah! :)

Best Answer

I love women. I think they are amazing people, this is probably why they've always been so good to me.

Best Answer

Thank you for that!

Best Answer

Yes I love the pieces parts they have

Best Answer

What about their minds?

Best Answer

Minds are immaterial, when I look at them I can't see their minds. My wife's mind is the only one I'm interested in

Best Answer

A mind is everything. but okay

Best Answer

In many ways yes, To bring joy to their eyes, the basic reaction of understanding that they are loved and cared for. Finding the ones that are worth spending time with. I could do without the insecurity/jealousy, the competitive nature between females, gossip and peer pressure

Best Answer

That could be said for guys too I suppose.

Best Answer

yep, guys carry there own issues, being to prideful and not wise, not being a man to stand up for himself or his responsibilities, going on conquests without actually understanding the responsibilities. It's slightly different.

Best Answer

Yep! I am simply more comfortable being around women than men.

Best Answer

Ditto ♥

Best Answer

Yes that would be me.Only stipulation for me is that they were born girls.Then I am good with it.

Best Answer

Oh..lol

Best Answer

well yea i like the real girls ha ha

Best Answer

Yep! just makes them more fun!

Best Answer

Yeah much more fun..

Best Answer

I know! ;)

Best Answer

i am more curious just how bad you must have had to pee when they took that picture.

Best Answer

You 'sniffed' that out I see..lol

Best Answer

Without a doubt.

Best Answer