veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 9, 2011

No...it's fun and expected in your 20's, looks like you got a late start and should be wrapping things up by your 30's, by your 40's it's just unfortunate. And if you even appear in a club after 50, they assume you're lost and merely sticking your head in to ask for directions...

Best Answer

I was a club goer fun lots of people that was great in my 20's and 30's but then matuity sets in.
Who cares how young minds judge don't stop going just because you don't look 18 anymore.
Go out enjoy, live and what the heck people have been giving us directons all our lives. Does not mean we always listen.

Best Answer

True that...and the good news is there are also now clubs for people 40 and older ! REAL music that can actually be danced to, can you imagine ?

Best Answer

no........everytime i go..........people use me as a coat rack

Best Answer

Bit old for it now anyway, but I never liked it when I was young either. Horrible places - full of white-shirted neanderthals in the mainstream ones and in the ravey ones, just a sea of morons drugged up to their eyeballs who seemed to be intent on hugging me and saying stuff like "Yeahhhh, lets go for it brother", in a fake Manchester accent.. So the answer to your question is a big fat NO.

Best Answer

never liked it because it did nothing for longo-term happiness.

Best Answer

I would still go, but there are none where I live.

Best Answer

Just never was my cup of tea. Probably more of a lone warrior and the fact my dance rhythm was hi-jacked at an early age...lol

Best Answer

I like to club on clubbers who go clubbing because clubbing is just bad!!!Use an Fing rifle damn it!!

Best Answer

I dont like people on a whole. clubbing tends to be a people centered activity

Best Answer

I dont like it.......too noisey and expencive.......and the music is BAD.

Best Answer