solakhan solakhan 41-45, M 13 Answers Dec 8, 2009

I much prefer shaved. Thanks for asking.

Best Answer

obviously... bald kittens are creepy (remember dr. evil's cat, mr. bigglesworth?)

Best Answer

It doesn't matter to me. I'll eat it if it's shaved, trimmed, or bushy like a jungle. Sometimes I prefer it shaved, other times I'm in the mood for something a little more wild.<br />
It's definitely a different experience if it's hairy though. The smell and taste is a lot different.

Best Answer

I like it natural. I haven't gotten use the idea of why men want their women to look pre-pubescent.

Best Answer

NO girls keep it shaved or trimmed really short please, <br />
as for me I am always shaved,JMO

Best Answer

You know, when I was a little boy, our ***** needed to have surgery. Broken leg, I think it was. They shaved the poor thing, and it eventually grew back, but boy did it look gross. I like ******* not shaved, but they probably shed less in the spring.

Best Answer

I love it hairy although its hard to pick the hair out of your teeth . what worries me is that thing below pointing at me

Best Answer

like both shaved and tamed...:)

Best Answer

I like it as nature intended, au naturale!

Best Answer