For example, would you give a neighbor a spare key to your home?
madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

sometimes when i was growing up we lived in a court and had great neighbors but i have moved a lot since then and in life experances i have learned neighbors are like roommates its hard to come across good ones but if you get a good one enjoy it

Best Answer

No chance! I think my neighbors are the vandals who've been messing with my car. And all the other neighbors are either loud, rude, or just annoying.<br />
But maybe someday, somewhere else.

Best Answer

oh yeah, and now I found someone here from my country. Yes, we used to do that. way back in my province, we used to leave our main gate's key if the whole family is not around. There are times that I had my lunch in our neighbors house, pass the time by talking with them, watching movies together with them and at night, during full moon we used to play hide and seek, (when I was young, playing with other neighbors,) and two years ago, when I had my nephew already, if no one will babysit him. We can ask our neighbors to watch him and they will brought him in their house and took good care of him.

Best Answer

I do .. I like the sense of community and how neighbours look out for each other. You aren't always lucky enough to have neighbours that you want to develope that sort of relationship with unfortunately.

Best Answer

I loved the relationship that I had my neighbors, more specifically their daughter. Her parents weren't too big on the color of my skin color but she didn't seem to mind.

Best Answer

yes. my neighbor that was before my split up, has acted as a mediator, and insures my girls get to me each week, i only new him for three years ,we have become almost like brothers, i have trusted him several times with my eBay and pay pall, and he has used my credit card,he has the code for my key safe. i am disabled he stepped in as my career with out being asked, and has never expected any thing in return.with out him i would have found it almost impossible to get contact with my children. he is one in a million and i am eternally grateful.

Best Answer

:) that is so nice of him.. thank u for sharing

Best Answer

thank you for giving me the chance, the world needs to know there are still kind harted people out there.

Best Answer

I did but they moved away recently....boo hoo

Best Answer

Yes but it's hard had so many neighbours over the years :-) x

Best Answer

it was very sweet of them to send the police round to see if i was still alive

Best Answer

I would prefer to help them move away. Far away.

Best Answer

I would stab my neighbor if I could.

Best Answer